Evaporcool is a growth-stage energy efficiency company based in Memphis, TN. Evaporcool produces a market-disruptive retrofit system for commercial air conditioners and refrigerators that uses evaporative technology to pre-cool the ambient intake air, yielding a 20%-25% energy reduction. Evaporcool is a leader in the green industry, and is one of the fastest growing energy-efficiency companies in the US, with over 100% growth in 2013.
Desired Skills for Fellow
– Environmental Studies or related major; or marketing or related major with interest in environmental business issues
– Excellent writing and communication skills
– Driven individual able to take initiative and be creative with little direction
– Not afraid of being wrong or asking questions
– Ability to work independently or in small groups
– Webdesign skills are a plus, but certainly not necessary
Fellow will work directly with Evaporcool’s Vice President of Strategic Initiatives
– Help create and manage Evaporcool’s social media presence
– Help research and generate content for Evaporcool blog, which will include posts on Evaporcool and on green technology products, financing, and industry developments, etc.
– Conduct research on utility rebates and tax credits available in various states or municipalities
– Research and help generate potential sales leads for Evaporcool
For more information of Evaporcool, visit their website.