About Monogram Food Solutions
Monogram Food Solutions is a privately held manufacturer and marketer of corn dogs, beef and bacon jerky, hot dogs, sausages, pet snacks, and other processed products. With the Company headquartered in Memphis, TN, Monogram operates five processing plants employing nearly 1800 team members. A fast-growing organization, Monogram Foods was recently recognized as a great place to work by the Memphis Business Journal. Monogram Foods has also been recognized on INC Magazine’s annual list of America’s fastest-growing private companies for the fifth year in a row.
Desired Skills for Fellow
– Microsoft Office suite
– Excellent written and verbal skills
– Majors: Business, Marketing or Communications
– Support marketing teams on various brand related projects
– Support our customer service team that provides support to our sales representatives, manufacturing plants and end customers
This role would take direction from a Brand Manager.
Fellows will gain the experience of:
– Working with a growth oriented organization
– Multiple aspects of Marketing and Customer Service departments
– Deeper understanding and hands-on experience of how an initial brand concept makes it to market and reaches the end consumer
To learn more about Monogram Food Solutions, visit their website.