About archer > malmo
Ranked in the top ten “Best Places to Work” by Advertising Age in 2011, archer>malmo is a Memphis-based diversified marketing-services agency with 130 employees. Services include advertising, digital, PR, experiential and direct marketing. Its mix of consumer and business-to-business clients include Zoetis, the leader in animal health solutions, Palm Beach Tan salons, Pizza Ranch retaurants, Grizzly smokeless tobacco, St Jude Children’s Hospital, agricultural chemical marketer Valent U.S.A. and Norfolk Southern Railroad. Founded in 1952 as Ward Archer Associates, it’s among the five oldest independent members of the 4A’s (the leading trade association for the advertising industry).
Fellow Responsibilities / Requirements
Archer > Malmo is looking for Fellows in the following disciplines: Account
Service, Digital, PR and media planning.
Advertising, marketing, communications, business or related majors are preferred.
– ability to handle multiple tasks
– analytical and inquisitive nature
– attention to detail combined with broad perspective
All Fellows Must:
– have completed sophomore year in college or higher
– 3.0 GPA or higher
– show talent, interest and possibly experience in a core advertising
discipline such as PR, account service, media, digital etc.
– have excellent written and verbal communication skills
– have Microsoft Office Suite skills
– be legally eligible to work in the United States
– provide writing samples for review where applicable