About Monogram Food Solutions
Monogram Food Solutions is a privately held manufacturer and marketer of corn dogs, beef and bacon jerky, hot dogs, sausages, pet snacks, and other processed products. With the Company headquartered in Memphis, TN, Monogram operates five processing plants employing nearly 1800 team members. A fast-growing organization, Monogram Foods was recently recognized as a great place to work by the Memphis Business Journal. Monogram Foods has also been recognized on INC Magazine’s annual list of America’s fastest-growing private companies for the fifth year in a row.
Desired Skills for Fellow
– Microsoft Office suite
– Excellent written and verbal skills
– Business, Finance or Accounting major
– Assist with month-end financial reports
– Post journal entries and other data entry
– Help with accounts receivable, payable and balance sheet reconciliations
– Assist with audits
– Work with the finance team on yearly forecasting efforts
– Support the payment processing team
– Credit checks
This role will take direction from the Finance Manager.
Fellow will gain the experience of:
– Working with a growth-oriented organization
– Multiple aspects of Finance department
To learn more about Monogram Food Solutions, visit their website.