CirQuest Labs provides tailored panels of biomarkers and cell-based pre-clinical assays as well as biomarker testing services across the drug development continuum, from early proof-of-concept to commercial laboratory testing. Whether your drug is in preclinical development or Phase I – III clinical trials, biologic testing aids in the success rate of any drug development program. CirQuestLabs scientific staff works with you to identify assays that can be used for preclinical testing and that can be easily transitioned to the clinical trial setting. Testing at CirQuest Labs is performed in compliance with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) guidelines.
Desired Skills for Fellow
– Great attitude (enthusiastic and curious)
– Shows up on time and well dressed
– Works hard
– Research customer and competitive landscapes
– Assist with internal systems integrations (strategic and functional)
– Preparation of reports to Founder
To learn more about Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare, go to their website.