Admission Requirements for TI Fellowship
- Applicant must be a full-time student seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree or must have completed an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Applicant must, at a minimum, have completed his/her sophomore year as of June 2015.
- Applicant must be 28 years of age or younger.
TI Fellowship Components
- TI Fellows will be required to complete a full-time summer internship (approximately 40 hours per week) in the Memphis metropolitan area. The TI Fellowship program will designate a list of pre-approved providers. The pre-approved experiences by the TI Fellowship will be 10 weeks in length beginning May 30, 2015 and ending August 9, 2015. For more information regarding the meaningful summer experience, please read this.
- TI Fellows will be required to live in housing provided by the TI Fellowship with other TI Fellows for the duration of the TI Fellowship program. Each house or apartment will house between two and four participants of the same sex.
- In addition to the internship and housing requirement, TI Fellows will be required to participate in professional development seminars, Jewish learning programs, and other events as designated by the TI Fellowship program.
Important Deadlines and Information
- The TI Fellowship will begin May 30, 2015 and end August 9, 2015.
- Due date for applications is Friday, February 6, 2015.
- Interviews with companies / organizations will be scheduled in the following weeks after the application deadline.
- A scheduled interview does not necessarily guarantee that an applicant has been admitted into the program.
- Acceptance to the Fellowship will be granted on a rolling basis following the application deadline of February 6, 2015.
- Applicants will be notified of their acceptance or placement on the wait list no later than March 31, 2015.
- Whether or not selected to be a TI Fellow, every applicant’s resume will be shared with Fellowship Providers offering individuals an alternate way to secure an opportunity this summer in Memphis.
- Applicants are prohibited from contacting any Fellowship Provider(s) as it relates to the application process.