Fellowship Provider Criteria
- Fellowship Provider must be a legitimate business with a valid tax ID number or a designated 501(c) organization.
- Fellowship Provider must provide TI Fellow with meaningful tasks and responsibilities, as approved by the TI Fellowship program.
- Fellowship Provider must evaluate TI Fellow’s performance with midterm and exit interviews.
- A lay committee will evaluate applicants. Accepted applicants will then be matched with appropriate Fellowships as determined by said committee. Once an applicant and an organization have been matched, the Fellowship Provider will be notified of the chosen applicant to schedule phone or in-person interviews (whichever is more logistically appropriate). Your organization will have ultimate discretion on whether or not to accept applicant for your provided position.
- Submitting an opportunity does not guarantee that an applicant will be placed with your organization.
- For more information regarding the experience, please read this.